The time has come for us to plan for the 7th Annual Grayson County Children's Advocacy Center Guardian Angel Golf Scramble. Last year's tournament was an overwhelming success, and we would like to take this opportunity to thank the players, sponsors and volunteers again for your involvement. Without community partners like you, the Advocacy Center would not be able to continue to provide a safe place for children to tell their stories of abuse and neglect and begin the healing process. The Advocacy Center is a non-profit organization that is dependent upon grants and donations from people in the community that share our commitment to stopping child abuse in this county.
This year the tournament has been slated for October 5, 2012 at the Grayson County College Golf Course. Once again lunch and beverages will be provided as well as drawings for fabulous prizes. Last years players and sponsors were important partners in making the tournament successful, and we would like to ask both returning and first-time players/sponsors to join us again. The ways in which community individuals can support the tournament are as follows:
Date: Friday, October 5, 2012
Location: Grayson County College Golf Course
Events: 10:00 Driving range opens
10:30 Putting contest
Cost: $100 per player, 4 players per team
Mulligans: Two per player, $5 each mulligan
Super Ticket: $40 each player (includes 2 mulligans)
- Angel, $250 Hole Sponsor: Post-tournament publicity and signage at one tee box
- Archangel, $500 Hole Sponsor: Post-tournament publicity, signage at one tee box and two player admission
- Ophanim, $1000 Hole Sponsor: Pre-event publicity, one team admission, and signage at tee box
- Cherubim, $2500 Club Sponsor: Pre-event publicity, one team admission, and large individual signage and signage at tee box
- Seraphim, $5000 Tournament Sponsor: Pre-event publicity, two teams admission, and large individual signage and signage at tee box
If you feel you can support us and would like to be involved, please notify us at your earliest convenience, indicating your level of commitment. Contact the Children's Advocacy Center at 910 Cottonwood Drive, Sherman, TX 75090; ph. 903-957-0440 or email Martha Nuckols at email@example.com. Thank you!